Feeling Loved Sayings and Quotes

Feeling Loved Sayings and Quotes
Feeling Loved Sayings and Quotes


Once you feel loved by the universe, you're already accepted, and you're not really concerned about offending people.

I used to think being loved was the greatest thing to think about, but now I know love is never satisfied just thinking about it.

I think that one of the things that you do learn is that falling in love and being in love with someone is a rarity. That you don't fall in love as many times as you think you're going to. And then when you do, it's really


No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it


I want to be in a relationship where you telling me you love me is just a ceremonious validation of what you already show me.


Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.  



I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special.


The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.


But the experience that I had, which was basically just feeling loved and taken care of in a room full of thousands of people I didn't know, seemed to be a pretty strong sign that what I was doing was a good thing.



People fall in love without reason, without even wanting to. You can’t predict it. That’s love.



Behind every angry soul is a wounded child that just wanted you to love them for who they are.



May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.  


Feeling loved by God means feeling glad not only that he crushed his son so that I can be forgiven, but that he's crushing everything that takes away from my praising of the glory of his grace.



Being loved is the only thing that is admirable by any stretch of the imagination.  



I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.



To have the chance of being loved we have to take a chance on being destroyed inside.



To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. It liberates us from pretense, humbles us out of our self-righteousness, and fortifies us for any difficulty life can throw at us.  


The love we give away is the only love we keep.


It is impossible to live without love. You must have the feeling of being loved.



Being in love is the best feeling on the planet. I really believe that love makes the world go round.



There is no happiness like that of being loved by your fellow creatures, and feeling that your presence is an addition to their comfort.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian army shayri

Happy Independence day shayri

Tu mujhe soch kabhi original